°Ô½ÃÆÇ/¹æ¸í·Ï

Author   : °ü¸®ÀÚ (ljsckc@yahoo.co.kr) Vote: 101, Hit: 415, Lines: 13, Category: Etc.
Large acreage in the Kawartha's and Peterborough
Àú¿Í °°Àº »ý°¢À» ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÇ ±ÛÀÌ ÀÖ¾î ¿©±â¿¡ ¿Ã·Áº¾´Ï´Ù.

I am Looking for 10-30 christian couples in the Peterborough or Kawarthas area that would like to buy a piece of land (over 200 acres) with 2 private lakes.  I would like to purchase a piece of land and am looking for 10-30 couples that feel the same way I do but can't afford a huge price.  I want my kids to see nature, hike on the trails, ride 4-wheelers, go fishing, boil maple syrup, and we could do this all on our own land.  I am not a huge hunter but I'm sure this may attract a few hunters.  

A lot of camps and resorts start out this way and evolve into something very rewarding.  If there was 10 couples, then we would need to spend about 25,000 - 30,000 each.  If there was 30 couples then we would only need to spend about 10,000 per couple.  If we found something smaller/less price then we could do with 15-20 couples with 7,000 - 8,000 each.  We may find a nice lake/acreage in the Bancroft/Haliburton area as well.

We could build small cabins along the waters edge, and in the future...a larger building.  It would be set up with a voting board and we would all have equal interest in the property.  I'm just throwing this out there to see what kind of response I will get.  Camp Burbalac (near woodview, north of Peterborough) started this way and now tons of families enjoy their time there.

Anyways, if your interested and have been dreaming like me, but can't afford it...this may be the way to buy something.  I am not a realtor...just a normal working guy.

Let me know what you think and send me an e-mail...Trevor.

Prev: ±×·¡µµ ³Ê´Â ±³È¸¿¡ ³ª°¡¾ßÁö....
Next: ¾óÀ½³¬½Ã¸¦ ´Ù³à¿Í¼­....
2009/02/12(11:20) from 24.141.111.66
CrazyWWWBoard 2000

Vote Reply Modify Delete Forward Prev Next Post List