À½¾Ç°¨»ó½Ç
Vote Reply Modify Delete Forward Prev Next Post List

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ   : °ü¸®ÀÚ [ ladmin ] Ãßõ: 134, ¼öÁ¤: 3, ³»·Á¹Þ±â: 67, Á¶È¸: 1907, ÁÙ¼ö: 7, ºÐ·ù: Etc.
Money money money
³»·Á¹Þ±â : Abba-Money_Money_Money.mp3 (3016411 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®)

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay Ain¡Çt it sad And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me That¡Çs too bad In my dreams I have a plan If I got me a wealthy man I wouldn¡Çt have to work at all, I¡Çd fool around and have a ball...
Money, money, money Must be funny In the rich man¡Çs world Money, money, money Always sunny In the rich man¡Çs world Aha-ahaaa All the things I could do If I had a little money It¡Çs a rich man¡Çs world
A man like that is hard to find but I can¡Çt get him off my mind Ain¡Çt it sad And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn¡Çt fancy me That¡Çs too bad So I must leave, I¡Çll have to go To Las Vegas or Monaco And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same...
Money, money, money Must be funny In the rich man¡Çs world Money, money, money Always sunny In the rich man¡Çs world Aha-ahaaa All the things I could do If I had a little money It¡Çs a rich man¡Çs world
It¡Çs a rich man¡Çs world  
ÀÌÀü: ÈÞ´ëÆù ÆǸſø¿¡¼­ ÀÏ¾à ½ºÅ¸°¡ µÈ »ç³ªÀÌ
´ÙÀ½: º¹ ÀÖ´Â »ç¶÷Àº
2009/01/03(08:09) from 24.141.111.66
CrazyWWWBoard 2000

Vote Reply Modify Delete Forward Prev Next Post List